Mission: To lead people in becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus.
Priorities (Core Values)
- The Authority of Scripture- We believe in the inspiration, inerrancy, and authority of scripture. We believe the Bible has the right to command us in what we believe and what we do. We strive to teach the all-important truths of the Bible and to instill a love for the Bible in every person.
- Strong Families- We believe that the family is the most important small group in the church. Our desire is to strengthen families through resources, ministry, and fellowship. Our hope is for families to grow together toward the purpose God has for them.
- Unity- Unity is not an ignorance of differences, but it is being grounded and rooted in our common relationship with Jesus. We are careful to get no hung up on the non-essentials, while we fiercely uphold our most essential beliefs.
- Prayer- We believe prayer is powerful and important and therefore aim to prioritize prayer in our congregation.
- Next Generation- Kids and Teen ministry is a BIG priority in our church. We do our best to produce the very best ministry for our kids so they can be equipped and empowered to follow Jesus in their God-given purpose.
- Missions- We are committed to the Mission of God by financially supporting missions and equipping people to go to the mission field. We strive to sacrificially support the mission both home and abroad.
- Healthy Church- One of our main focuses is leading people to a healthy walk with Christ. Our desire is for people to know God, find freedom, discover purpose, and make a difference.